CO-OPERATIVE EDUCATION SYSTEM FOR A CO-OPERATIVE WALES?
• Is there a need for Co-operative Education in Wales?
• What would an excellent Co-operative Education system in Wales look like?
• How can Co-operative Education engage communities and embrace adult learning?
• Can curriculum development and teacher training be given a co-operative nudge?
• What opportunities are opened up by the Future Generations Act?
COME • LISTEN • DISCUSS Saturday 8th April 2017 Cardiff CF10 5NB (open 9:30) 10:00 am to 3:30pm
Kevin Pascoe The Open University in Wales, Employer Engagement Manager (personal capacity)
Professor David Reynolds Swansea University School of Education
Dr Cilla Ross Vice Principal, the Co-operative College Facilitator
Dr Sue Lyle Retired Head of Continuing Professional Development at Swansea Metropolitan University
Attendance: £10 payable in advance. Includes refreshments and a report. To book on line go to: http://s.coop/25sp1
To pay by a cheque please email to conﬁrm: [email protected] David Smith 216 Stow Hill NEWPORT NP20 4HA
Venue: Cartreﬁ Cymru Unit 5 & 6 Coopers Yard, Curran Road, Cardiff, CF10 5NB. Access and parking information will be sent to attendees closer to the date.
Thanks to Cartreﬁ Cymru Cooperative Ltd for hosting this event.
A program is available to download here: CMW EDU flier April FINAL