One month to go to apply to be a Co-op local cause!
The following has been taken from: https://causes.coop.co.uk/
Apply to be a Co-op local cause
To apply to be a Co-op cause you must have a project or event in mind that:
- takes place in the UK or Isle of Man
- doesn’t have religious or political aims (although you can still apply if you’re a religious organisation)
- meets the Co-op’s values
- takes place or will still be running after October 2018
- benefits your local community
The co-op give preference to projects run by small, local organisations.
You can’t use money from the fund solely to pay for staff salaries or general running costs, or to make a donation to another organisation.
If you’re successful
Successful projects will be notified in October.
You’ll be paid a share of the funding every 3 months, with the first payment at the end of January 2018 and the last in October 2018.
To apply you’ll need:
- your organisation’s charity or HMRC registration number, or proof you’re an excepted charity, Scout or Guide group or registered Community Amateur Sports club
- a description of your project and how much you want to raise
- 2 contact names, including email addresses
- basic details of your organisation and what it does, including approximate annual income
- your organisation’s bank details – money from the fund can’t be paid into personal accounts
You can save your application at any time and return to it later. Applications must be completed by 8 August 2017.